Re: Compile Problem

From: missing@ni.umd.edu
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 06:46:58 PDT

    Chris,
    Have you tried to 'gunzip' the file first? If memory serves ... you'll
    have to grab gzip/gunzip from one of the solaris freeware sites since
    Solaris tar doesn't have a 'z' option. For example, tar xvzf
    cflowd-2-1-b1.tar.gz using Solaris tar won't work .

    -----
    Tony Link
    Networking and Telecommunications Services
    University of Maryland