Port ripping script

From: Liger-dc (liger_dc@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 10:22:37 PDT

    I'm thinkng of writing a script that would remove port numbers from the flows using a combination
    of arts utilities, flowdumper and other available utilities to take source and destination ports
    from the flows and displaying them in a table sorted from most popular port to least, then having
    a count of these ports in another column. Does anyone already have something like this or similar
    to this that I can use instead of writing one from scratch or just something that I can build on?

    =====
    Edson Manners
    Academic Computing & Networking Services
    Florida State University