*ADMIN* closed posting policy

From: Brendan White (bmwt@caida.org)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 10:15:42 PDT

    I dont like to do this, but due to virii/spam to this list, I've changed
    the posting policy on this list to closed. This mean you will need to
    send mail from the same email address you signed up with. If you have
    problems posting, let me know and I can manually allow addresses through.

    -b

    --
    If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine, and my tunes were played on
    the harp unstrung- would you hear my voice come through the music- would