My Cisco 7200 dowsn´t export any data!

From: Fernando Mayo \(acens\) (fernando.mayo@acens.net)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 03:02:40 PDT

    Hi;

    I have searched into the mail archive, but I didn´t find any answer about
    this question.

    I´m having some trouble about exporting flow data from a 7200 running
    12.1(5)T4 IOS to my cflowd server (running on Red Hat Linux 6.2, but it is
    not relevant, I think).

    Flow export is enabled on the desired interface:

    interface FastEthernet1/0
     description Backbone
     ip address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     no ip unreachables
     no ip proxy-arp
     ip route-cache same-interface
     IP ROUTE-CACHE FLOW
     load-interval 30
     duplex full
     no cdp enable
     standby priority 110 preempt
     standby ip xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    And flow export is enabled, to a directly attached host, wich is running
    cflowd:

    ip flow-export source Loopback0
    ip flow-export destination 10.6.1.41 2055

    Here is the output of "debug ip flow export" command:

    router1#debug ip flow export
    IP Flow export mechanism debugging is on
    9w1d: IPFLOW: Sending export pak to 10.6.1.41 port 2055
    9w1d: IPFLOW: Sending export pak to 10.6.1.41 port 2055

    So, I should think the router is sending data to cflowd..but it doesn´t!
    I don´t see any traffic coming the router on 2055 port if I run tcpdump on
    the cflowd host´s interface directly attached to the router, but there is
    communication between them, because I can see ICMP packets on that tcpdump
    if I ping the cflowd server from the router.

    Here is the output of "show ip flow export" in the router:

    router1#sh ip flow export
    Flow export is enabled
      Exporting flows to 10.6.1.41 (2055)
      Exporting using source interface Loopback0
      Version 1 flow records
      1163596 flows exported in 56297 udp datagrams
      0 flows failed due to lack of export packet
      56295 export packets were sent up to process level
      0 export packets were dropped due to no fib
      0 export packets were dropped due to adjacency issues
      0 export packets were dropped due to fragmentation failures
      0 export packets were dropped due to encapsulation fixup failures

    Do you know what is happen ?
    Do you know what mean "56295 export packets were sent up to process level"?

    Thanks a lot

    Regards

    Fernando Mayo Tel. Directo: 911418544
    http://www.acens.com