Re: flowscan & SubNetIO.pm

From: Christian Hammers (ch@westend.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 04:34:04 PDT

    On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 02:17:31PM +0400, Alexander Serkin wrote:
    > I've no idea why ip nexthop is 0 for some networks
    > on my router. They are connected via serial E1 interfaces
    This just means that the traffic is for the router itself e.g. telnet
    connections or BGP updates and thus it won't send these packages to
    another hop.

    > Alexander
    bye,

     -christian-

    --
    Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
    ch@westend.com     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879