problems with the tar ball

From: Nicole Markee (nmarkee@aol.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 09:00:06 PDT

    After pulling the cflowd-2-1-b1.tar.gz file down several times and verifying
    (by size) that I'm getting the whole file, I'm still getting a directory
    checksum error when I untar the files. I investigated, and it appears that
    most of the snmp++ directory is missing. In an attempt to figure out what I
    was missing, I ran the configure and make. The configure goes swimmingly,
    but the make fails:

    make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/cflowd-2-1-b1/snmp++'
    ', needed by `all'. Stop.ke target `classes/lib/libsnmp++.a
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/cflowd-2-1-b1/snmp++'
    make: *** [all] Error 2

    The snmp++/classes/lib directory is empty.

    I can only find one source file on the download site. Could I perhaps
    retreat to earlier source tarball? There is no binary available for Solaris
    2.6, as far as I can tell, or I'd be happy to simply install the package.

    -Nicole