Re: Verification of correctness

From: Christian Hammers (ch@westend.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 07:21:40 PDT

    On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 02:49:30PM +0200, Marcus C. Gottwald wrote:
    > Is there an easy way to get the same figures the cflowd programs
    > produce by looking at a counter or something? As far as I know
    Be carefull when using linux ipac. I had my doubts about it but couldn't
    prove any specific bug.

    Something I found recently is [1]net-acct for linux. It can even insert
    netflow like information into a [2]mysql database or easy to parse text files.
    So you can give your customer a blackbox that just accounts and forwards their
    traffic.

    bye,

     -christian-

    [1]: http://richard.iguana.co.nz/net-acct/ and ftp.debian.org