Re: no flow files only art files.

From: Frank Skovboel - Tiscali (fskovboel@dk.tiscali.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 12:44:36 PDT

    On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 09:04:14PM +0200, Said Ouissal wrote:
    > Hey Frank,
    >
    > You need to use the 'patched' version of cflowd with the -s option to generate flow files.

    I have found the error...

    I had apparently made a mistake in the cflowd.conf and removed af prefix :-/

    I have not patched my cflowd, but still i recieve the flows in my flow dir. I have tryed to patch the cflowd source but after patching it failed to compile. I have not tryed to compile after, since it takes me about 1 hour to compile it :-/

    Do I need the pacthed version to get it to work with FlowScan 1.006 ?

    > You can find the patch files where you found the flowscan 1.006 file.
    >
    > Its also in the readme file.

    Yep.. theres where i found it

    thank you for your input..

    --