RE: Netflow Information

From: Darren Ward (darren.ward@davtel.com.au)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 06:21:04 PDT

    This is true.

    There is however one exception to this rule and that is if you use MPLS
    which is to do with the conversion of tags to IP's being unknown on the
    other interface for matching.

    For this reason Cisco has the 'mpls netflow egress' command which makes the
    interface measure the MPLS egress as well as the interface's input.

    Unfortunately I don't know about the Junipers as unfortunately I haven't had
    the pleasure to work with them yet.

    Darren Ward
    CCIE #8245