artsagg and memory usage

From: Martin van den Nieuwelaar (martin@gadgets.co.nz)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 14:33:05 PDT

    Hi people,

    To re-visit the issue of memory usage once more, it would seem that I
    have an artsagg process that is using more than 2GB of memory and then
    dying. This is on an Intel GNU/Linux system. I'm at a loss as to
    what to try next. Thoughts, anyone? I don't really want to have to
    stop gathering some of the stats (netmatrix, etc) because we're using
    everything we gather.

    --
    Expert carrier network traffic analysis and visualisation
    http://www.gadgets.co.nz/products.shtml