Re: artsagg and memory usage

From: Martin van den Nieuwelaar (martin@gadgets.co.nz)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 15:59:47 PDT

    Hehe, sadly I was the one who posted that. It only goes so far.

    Another thought I've had is that maybe I can aggregate interfaces
    separately. Unfortunately I don't have access to a maching with
    cflowd at the moment, but I seem to remember being able to select
    particular interfaces of interest. Maybe with the help of some Perl
    code to find out all the interfaces in a data file, then to loop
    around aggregating the stats for each interface in a serial fashion...