Incomming / Outgoing traffic

From: Jeroen Wolff (JWolff@energis.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 06:21:10 PST

    Hi,

    I'm writing some scripts to genereate the AS trafic flow. With MRTG i
    measure input/output traffic. There is an average of 25 Mb out and 10 Mb
    ingoing traffic. With my artsases output i see only a lot of source other
    than me (incomming) and almost no traffic with my AS as source. I expect
    also traffic going out of our AS.

    What i want is a overview how much traffic we ask from our providers and how
    traffic we bring to the net....

    Thanks for any reaction...

    J.Wolff
    Sec. Line Datacom Engineer
    Energis N.V.
    Dr. Klinkertweg 2-4
    8025 BS ZWOLLE

    #***************************************************************************
    #
    # This e-mail is from Energis NV, K.P. van der Mandelelaan 130-144, 3062 MB,
    # Rotterdam, Netherlands.
    #
    # This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The
    # views expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of
    # Energis. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
    # immediately by calling the senders telephone number as printed in the
    # signature of this message and do not disclose to another person or use,
    # copy or forward all or any of it in any form.
    #