Cflowd and Incoming traffic.

From: Robert Passlow (Robert@agen.com.au)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 19:13:18 PST

    Hi,

    I have a cisco 2620 and am running flow-export version 5 with peer-as's

    I have set route-cache flow on the interfaces (serial0/0.2 and bvi1 and fastethernet0/0) and all
    that seems to be appearing in cflowd is traffic sourced from my fastethernet0/0 and destined for serial0/0.2

    Has anyone seen anything like this before ?

    Robert