cfllowd question

From: Hanumanth Jerbandi (SSD-BLRAKS-IC&NI) (Hanu@wipro.co.in)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 20:00:22 PST

    hi...

    I apologize in advance if we have discussed this topic.

    I hv a router with 2 serials and 1 ethernet interfaces. I hv clfowd
    configured on
    RH 7.2 and running fine. With current setup of cflowd i am exporting flows
    for only
    one serial. similarly i want to export netflow from the other serial also
    with a saperate instances of cflowd running on the same. flows to be strored
    in different directory for each serial interface.

     In other words how can i configure cflowd for multiple instances to collect
    data from
    different routers on a single machine

      How can i configure the same.

    hanu

            Disclaimer

                    Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
    proprietary to Wipro Limited and is intended for use only by the individual
    or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
    privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
    this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been
    sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
    recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for
    delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that
    any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of
    this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you
    have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify
    us immediately at mailadmin@wipro.co.in