RE: Cflowd Message: failed to create flows

From: Hanumanth Jerbandi (SSD-BLRAKS-IC&NI) (Hanu@wipro.co.in)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 19:29:30 PST

    hi... Drew...

          I hv a query on cflowd, Hv u tried to run multiple instances of
    cflowd/flowscan.
          I want to collect flows saperately for 2/more different
    routers/serials, or want to
          collect saperate(stored in respective ip address dir) flows for 2 or
    more serials on the same router.

         In fact i had posted this to mailing list... but i didnt get any
    reply...
         hope if u can help me.

      I hv seen that graphs reported for i0services is reversed, i.e in/out are
    swaped, how to fix it. Does the ifindex on the router changes!!!, i hv
    noticed this

        thanks,
        hanu