Flows

From: Gunnar Ingvi (gunni@gunni.is)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 00:36:32 PST

    Does anyone know the answer for this question?

    Thanks in advance,
    best regards,

    ===

    Logging flows based on 32 bit masks isnīt working in
    version 1.3, syntrax option for the configuration
    is "flows:xxx" doesnīt do anything, can anyone confirm
    this or point me out what I might be doing wrong?

     COLLECT: { flows }

    And in the old version you need to configure flows:xxx
    but it doesnīt work with this version. Is it possible
    that flows doesnīt even do anything in the config file?
    I can see the flow between networks without problems.

    Thanks and best
    regards,
    Gunni