Re: Memory issues???

From: Scott Smith (ssmith@siu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 06:58:10 PST

    This was the case...everything was defined, and no cfdcollect was running...however as discussed, I am running flowscan..so I changed the config to only state flows...so far the memory seems to be working fine...I will watch this over the next week or so and see what happens.

    Thanks for all the responses! It's nice to see such a good quality listserve response, as they all seem to be.

    --

    Scott Smith Network Engineering Services Southern Illinois University ssmith@siu.edu