Bare-bones Netflow collector tool, source included

From: Martin van den Nieuwelaar (martin@gadgets.co.nz)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 21:40:24 PST

    Hi People,

    In order to help with the setup of applications like CFlowd and other
    Netflow apps, I wrote a small debugging tool. It lets you see the
    contents of the Netflow Exports that you are (or at least think you
    are) exporting from your routers. Quite often this can save time by
    at least letting you know whether the Netflow Exports are making it to
    your CFlowd box.

    Source code (300 lines total) and binary for Linux (Intel) are
    included. It should compile under most versions of UNIX. Please let
    me know if you have feedback, requests etc.

    Available from http://www.gadgets.co.nz/ni_dl/bbnfc.shtml

    Happy flow collecting,

    -Martin van den Nieuwelaar

    --
    Expert carrier network traffic analysis and visualisation
    http://www.gadgets.co.nz/products.shtml