How can I aggregate the data given in artstos

From: Liger-dc (liger_dc@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 10:00:03 PST

    I am trying to find out if there is a program available to aggregate the data from artstos,
    similar to the other arts programs that were supplied for the other programs. Or if someone has
    already written a script that does it so I don't have to reinvent the wheel.

    =====
    Edson Manners
    Academic Computing & Networking Services
    Florida State University