data from interfaces

From: Halldór Högnason (Halldor.Hognason@islandssimi.is)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 05:33:21 PST

    Hi,

    I have Netflow configured on a Cisco 72xx box and it's sending me data
    going through the
    ATM interface. However, there are more than one subinterface configured on
    the ATM-interface
    but I only want flows from one of them. How can I exclude getting data from
    the other interfaces
    since flow is enabled on the ATM interface itself instead on individual
    sub-interface.
    Can sub-interfaces be configured in that way to not send flow data or can I
    configure cflowd
    to ignore data coming from sub-interface, or even better only accept flows
    from specific
    sub-interfaces ?

    Kindest regards,

    Halldor