NetFlow Monitor

From: The Mastermind (Mayank@TheWaterCooler.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 02:12:25 PST

    Hi, I want to install cflowd on the network in my lab, but I'm not sure
    if it requires just NetFlow, or the NetFlow Monitor software as well. I
    am told that the former comes pre-installed on any compatible Cisco
    router, while the latter is only available for Sun unix, or HP-unix OS.
    Could somebody please confirm about both these issues? Thanks, and
    regards,

    Mayank Agarwal