Re: NetFlow Monitor

From: fingers (fingers@fingers.co.za)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 06:56:36 PST

    Hi

    > beware that these commands apply only ro high end routers(7200 7500
    > 12000, and maybe some IOS'es of 2600)

    Luckily the above statement isn't true :-) My little 1600 series
    definately supports it, not sure from what version of IOS it was
    introduced, I upgrade IOS on it all the time (whenever there's a new
    release or I'm really bored).

    Not sure if the 800 series supports it, but generally I think it'd
    probably be an IOS that might not support it, and not a platform (I'm
    talking routers here, not other devices).

    Regards

    --Rob