[Cflowd] bbnfc debugging tool - useful for use with cflowd etc.

From: Martin van den Nieuwelaar (martin@gadgets.co.nz)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:20:46 PDT

    Hi People,

    For anyone troubleshooting their router/cflowd setup, bbnfc
    (bare-bones netflow collector) can be used to identify whether the
    problem is with the stats, or with cflowd. I have just added support
    for V7 exports, and any feedback on whether or not this now works
    would be most welcome as I have no V7 device to test it with.

    Full source is included along with precompiled x86 Linux binary. The
    source is also interesting for those people wanting to get a better
    understanding of what cflowd is actually processing - and in some
    cases the sheer volume of stats it must process.

    Available from http://tragula.gadgets.co.nz/software/bbnfc.shtml

    Regards,

    -Martin van den Nieuwelaar

    --
    Expert carrier network traffic analysis and visualisation
    http://www.networkintelligence.biz