[Cflowd] no output from arts toolset

From: Strahler, Carsten (Carsten.Strahler@lambdanet.net)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 09:29:33 PDT

    Hi,

    I set up cflowd on a Red Hat Linux. Everything works fine. I get flows from
    my router and the collector moves them to the arts files. But when I run for
    example "artsases" I get no output. The program exits without any message.
    With "artsdump" I see that in the arts-files a lot of reasonable data is
    stored.

    Any idea ?

    Carsten Strahler

    IP Planning

    Lambdanet Communications GmbH (AS 13237)
    Guenther-Wagner-Allee 13
    D-30177 Hannover (Germany)

    Phone +49 (0)511 / 84 88 - 12 86
    Fax +49 (0)511 / 84 88 - 12 59