[Cflowd] RE: flow from GSR12000

From: Lim, Jason (jason.lim@reach.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 00:35:26 PDT

    Hi,

    I have been trying to capture and display the flow records from a GSR. I am
    able to display the information on the ATM interface but not the gigabit
    ethernet ports. I am getting a lot of data on the arts file(from cflowd), it
    seems like I am collecting all the data, but when I execute "artsnets", I am
    just able to see the ATM records . Here's the configuration:

    GSR1#sh ip flow sampling
    Flow sampling is enabled
      'Packet Interval' sampling mode is configured.
      1 out of every 1000 packets is being sampled.
    GSR1#sh ip flow export
    Flow export is enabled
      Exporting flows to 10.1.1.2 (2055)
      Exporting using source interface Loopback0
      Version 5 flow records, origin-as
      3539626574 flows exported in 118132066 udp datagrams
      0 flows failed due to lack of export packet
      0 export packets were sent up to process level
      0 export packets were punted to the RP
      557 export packets were dropped due to no fib
      0 export packets were dropped due to adjacency issues
      0 export packets were dropped due to fragmentation failures
      0 export packets were dropped due to encapsulation fixup failures
      0 export packets were dropped enqueuing for the RP
      109 export packets were dropped due to IPC rate limiting
      0 export packets were dropped due to output drops

    interface GigabitEthernet1/0
     :
     ip route-cache flow

    ip flow-export version 5 origin-as
    ip flow-export destination 10.1.1.2 2055
    ip flow-sampling-mode packet-interval 1000

    Any advise is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    regards,
    Jason