[Cflowd] please kindly get back to me

From: JOSEPH EDWARD. (jos_edw@mail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 07:23:03 PDT

    ATTN:
    I STUMBLED IN TO YOUR CONTACT BY STROCK OF LUCK AFRTER
    A LONG SEARCH FOR AN HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON WHO
    COULD HANDLE ISSUE WITH HIGH CONFIDENTIALITY.
    I WAS SO DELIGHTED WHEN I GOT YOUR CONTACT AND I DECIDED
    TO CONTACT YOU AND SOLICITE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.
    I HOPE YOU WILL LET THIS ISSUE TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL EVEN
    IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE OF MY STATUS.
    I PRESUME THIS MAIL WILL NOT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU.
    I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE MINISTRY OF MINERAL
    RESOURCES AND ENERGY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND ALSO A MEMBER
    OF CONTRACTS AWARDING COMMITTEE OF THIS MINISTRY UNDER
    SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT.

    MANY YEARS AGO, SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT ASKED THIS
    COMMITTEE TO AWARDS CONTRACTS TO FOREIGN FIRMS, WHICH
    I AND 2 OF MY PARTNERS ARE THE LEADER OF THIS
    COMMITTEE, WITH OUR GOOD POSITION , THIS CONTRACRS
    WAS OVER INVOICED TO THE TUNE OF US$25,600,000:00 AS A

    DEAL TO BE BENEFIT BY THE THREE TOP MEMBER OF THIS
    COMMITTEE.
    NOW THE CONTRACTS VALUE HAS BEEN PAID OFF TO THE
    ACTUAL CONTRACTORS THAT EXECUTED THIS JOBS, ALL WE
    WANT NOW IS A TRUSTED FOREIGN PARTNER LIKE YOU THAT WE

    SHALL FRONT WITH HIS BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO CLAIM
    THE OVER INFLATED SUM.
    UPON OUR AGREEMEENT TO CARRY ON THIS TRANSACTION WITH
    YOU, THE SAID FUND WILL BE SHARE AS FOLLOWS.
    75% WILL BE FOR US IN SOUTH AFRICA.
    20% FOR USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND OTHER CONTRIBUTION
    THAT MIGHT REQIURED FROM YOU.
    5% IS SET ASIDE FOR THE UP FRONT EXPENCES THAT
    WILL BE ENCOUNTER BY BOTH PARTY TO GET ALL NECESSARY
    DOCUMENTS AND FORMARLITIES THAT WILL JUSTIFY YOU AS
    THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS FUND.
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY
    REPLY THIS MASSEGE WITH ALL YOUR PHONE AND FAX
    NUMBERS, TO ENABLE US FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS AND
    PROCEDURES OF THIS TRANSACTION.
    GOD BLESS YOU
    YOURS FAITHFULLY.

    JOSEPH EDWARD.