RE: [Cflowd] RE: flow from GSR12000

From: Shane Foster (sfoster@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 14:05:29 PDT

    Mike,
            Could you clarify your comment?
    This is the data I get from the 12.0S release notes...

    Netflow on the E1 Single port gig was supported as of 12.0(7)S.

    Sampled V5 netflow was first supported on the GSR as of 12.0(14)S.

    Sampled Netflow on the E2 Three port gigE was supported as of 12.0(16)S.

    It looks like sampled netflow on the E4 10x1 GigE line card is not yet supported. I don't know the timeline for support offhand, but I do believe that it is a scheduled, committed feature.

    Jason, if you log onto your router and do "sho ip int g1/0", it should say whether sampled netflow is enabled on that interface. If it is, and you have bidirectional traffic, I'd look to your cflowd config. Good luck...

    Thanks,
            Shane