[Cflowd] Needed steps for Cflowd installation

From: Amarnath Gutta (amar.g@now-india.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 22:43:48 PDT

    Hello All,

    I am new to Cflowd and am planning to install it for flow based billing of each customer.

    I have linux installation of Red Hat 7.2 on P III 750 Mhz machine, with 4 GB HDD and 128 MB RAM.

    I want to install cflowd but didn't find any exact installation steps on the Caida website.

    If anyone would be helpful enough to guide be through the installation steps on the Linux and what all packages I will need on Native linux installation.

    Maybe one can also help me with the Router configurations I need to make for cflowd to work. I have "ip cef" enabled on the routers.

    Pointers to web pages will also be helpful.

    Regards

    Amar