[Cflowd] Problem load ConfigReader::DirectiveStyle

From: Michael Badali/TMG (Michael.Badali@clarica.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 10:29:50 PDT

    I have all of the required Perl Modules loaded on my system, the only one
    I'm having issues with is ConfigReader::DirectiveStyle. There was no
    install utility with it. I have placed the module in the Perl directory
    with all of the other modules but this has not fixed the problem. Does
    anyone have any suggestions? The problem occurs during the FlowScan
    installation, it is unable to find the module.