[Cflowd] Cflow

From: milind (milindp@now-india.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 02:26:29 PDT

    Hi,

              I have installed Cflowd and its components. The Data is getting collected in the flows directory for the Router. I have started the CFDCollect. But the files from the dir. cflow are not picked by the CFDCollect. and I find the data folder that is used for the storage of the ARTS file to be empty. Kindly guide what the problem can be.......

    Regards

    Milind