[Cflowd] Are you a sanitary ware distributor?

From: wjjzzs@wjjzzs.com
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 12:03:14 PDT

    Note:If this eamil is not fit for you,please reply to webmaster@wjjzzs.com with
    "remove".
    We don't intend to send spam email to you.Thank you!

    Dear sirs or Madams,
    We are one Arcyl bathtub manufacturer in China.

    -----------------Profile-----------------------

    Our factoryspecializes in manufacturing ˇ°YEMAˇ± brand acrylic composite bathtubs,
    we have more than 10 years experience of bathtub manufacturing and marketing.
    With our considerable experience we set out to blend the advantages of all the other
    of bathtubs offered in the market place into one range. After several years development
    we produced our current range and the YEMA brand bathtub was patented in 2001. We were
    even awarded the "Gold Medal" in the "Chinese Patent Technology Exhibition" and
    "The Ninth Chinese New Patent Technology and New Patent Product Exhibition" later that year.
    The YEMA bathtubs structural design is that of a normal acrylic bathtub but conglutinated
    into a composite material. It is ridged and is made more than twice as thick as a normal
    unit, making it more smooth, gentle and elegant. This manufacturing technique not only
    provides all the advantages of a normal acrylic bathtub (easily to clean, resistance to
    dirt, colorful,attractive etc) but also provides increased heat retention, and extends
    the products life span.

    Besides our products on website, we now produce some new models for USA market.
    We also produce shower panels with finest quality.

    -------------------bathtub Specifications---------------------
    1,Wall thickness:10mm~20mm
    2,Weight: 50~60KG

    -------------------Cooperate--------------------------------

    We would like to be your OEM/ODM manufacturer.

    For detailed info, please browse our website http://www.wjjzzs.com

    Best wishes and regards,

    Export Manager
    Jerry Lee
    Mobile:13951228561
    Phone:0086-519-5211973
    Fax: 0086-519-5209776
    Wujin Huangli Composited Sanitary Factory
    Add:HUangli town,Wujin county
        Changzhou 213151
        Jiangsu province
        P.R.China