[Cflowd] Summarising over Multiple routers.

From: Paul Matthews (matthewsp@powertel.com.au)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 23:59:56 PDT

    Hullo,
    I've been using artsagg to summarise the daily arts files down using the
    following :-
    artsagg -q -I 1-99 -T netm,intfm,asm newmnthcum.ag arts.20020720
    This has allowed me to summarise all the separate interfaces and get daily
    figures per router.
    However I've got multiple border gateways.
    Is there utility or option I can use to summarise all the router info
    together. I'd like to get a picture across all my border routers for the AS
    Matrix.

    Thanks,
    Paul Matthews - PowerTel.

    PowerTel Limited, winners of
    Broadband Wholesale Carrier of the year, CommsWorld Telecomms Awards 2001
    Best Emerging Telco, Australian Telecom Awards 2001

    This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named
    addressee. It is confidential and may contain commercially sensitive
    information. If you receive it in error, please let us know by reply email,
    delete it from your system and destroy any copies.

    This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
    adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.

    Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
    and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
    warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about
    the authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
    immediately.