[Cflowd] No 'In' traffic on flow graphs

From: Edson Manners (emanners@realprod.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 08:13:13 PDT

    I've been graphing flows using flowscan for awhile now and recently I've
    realized that my graphs only have 'Out' traffic and no 'In' traffic. I know
    that this is not supposed to be that way. I've been cruising the archives and
    found that other people had similar problems but I didnt find any obvious
    solutions. Can this have anything to do with the cisco confgi of netflow?
    Just figured it was time that the problem was presented to the list again.
    If any configs or output are needed I will be glad to post them. Thanks for
    any input

    --
    Edson Manners
    Academic Computing and Network Systems