[Cflowd] Corrupt Arts files

From: Paul Matthews (matthewsp@powertel.com.au)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 16:41:40 PDT

    My cflowd system crashed yesterday when one of the filesystems filled up.
    I restarted cflowd and everything looks OK, however I get the following
    error when I try to aggregate the arts files produced yesterday :-
    I use artsagg -q -T netm,intfm,asm ag.20020730 arts.20020730
    I get the following area
     ArtsFileUtil.cc:1289: failed assertion 'arts->Header().Magic() ==
    artsC_MAGIC'
     Abort(coredump)
    Is there any way to filter or edit out the corrupt data so I can use the
    rest ?

    Thanks,

    Paul Matthews

    PowerTel Limited, winners of
    Broadband Wholesale Carrier of the year, CommsWorld Telecomms Awards 2001
    Best Emerging Telco, Australian Telecom Awards 2001

    This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named
    addressee. It is confidential and may contain commercially sensitive
    information. If you receive it in error, please let us know by reply email,
    delete it from your system and destroy any copies.

    This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
    adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.

    Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
    and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
    warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about
    the authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
    immediately.