[Cflowd] cryptic error message

From: Nicole Markee (nmarkee@aol.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 15:39:01 PDT

    I am running cflowd on RedHat 7.2, and have been doing so with no problems
    for six months.

    In the last two weeks, I've been getting this message in my syslogs:

    cflowd[14438]: [E] semop(0,0xbfda9c00,1) failed to release buffer lock:
    Resource temporarily unavailable {CflowdPacketQueue.cc:438}

    As far as I know, this shouldn't need control at the sysadmin level.

    Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

    Thanks,
    Nicole