Re: [Cflowd] Reinstalling cflowd after patch for flowscan--error

From: Martin van den Nieuwelaar (martin@gadgets.co.nz)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 16:11:47 PDT

    Are you sure there is an Arts library in /usr/local/arts/lib/? That's
    what it seems to be looking for and not finding.

    Check to make sure you did a make install of ARTS (into
    /usr/local/arts) before you start the Cflowd compile.

    Regards,

    -M

    jnelson wrote:

    > Trying to make install cflowd after using the patch comes up with this.

    > c++ -g -O2 CflowdRawFlowClientList.o cflowdmux.o
    > c++ ../../classes/lib/.libs/libCfd.a -L/usr/local/arts/lib -lArts
    > ../../snmp++/classes/lib/.libs/libsnmp++.a -lfl -lcompat -o cflowdmux
    > -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/arts/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/arts/lib
    > /usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot find -lArts
    > *** Error code 1
    >
    > Stop in /usr/local/cflowd-2-1-b1/apps/cflowdmux.
    > *** Error code 1
    >
    > Stop in /usr/local/cflowd-2-1-b1/apps.
    > *** Error code 1
    >
    > Stop in /usr/local/cflowd-2-1-b1.
    >
    > Cflowd,mux, Arts, etc. was all working good with default paths. It seems
    > to be a path problem, but damn I'm tired and this whole process has been
    > a grind.
    >
    > Could someone point me in the right direction,

    Expert carrier network traffic analysis and visualisation
    http://www.networkintelligence.biz
    xenaphobia: The fear of being beaten to a
    pulp by a leather-clad, New Zealand woman