[Cflowd] Re: Cisco 7507 VIP Mibs

From: Edson\(Yahoo\) (liger_dc@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 09:49:44 PDT

    I was looking for CPU oids and a collegue of mine I found those.
    .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5

    Maybe if you go up the tree some you will find other information on
    7507 VIP cards.

    --- Håkan_Lindholm <hakan@spray.se> wrote:
    > Hello Edson.
    >
    > I saw your posting about this last year on mrtg@list.ee.ethz.ch.
    > Did you ever got any good info or solution to this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > /Hakan
    >

    > --
    > Senior Network Engineer @ SPRAY NETWORK SERVICES
    > AB
    > System, Network and Security Architecture and
    > Administration
    > for Lycos Europe
    > (http://pressroom.lycos.de/de_en/)
    > * C a t O S * I O S * U n * x * W e b O S * W i n d o w s
    *

    =====
    Fridays; The culmination of my procrastination - Edson Manners

    Edson Manners
    Academic Computing & Networking Services
    Florida State University