[Cflowd] NEW REEF SHOP in Daytona Beach!

From: Coral Reef Express (cre_email@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 12:32:49 PDT

    Reefkeepers! Saltwater Aquarists!

    New Saltwater Reef / Aquarium Shop in Daytona Beach!

    Coral Reef Express
    231A Riverside Drive - 2 blocks N. of Seabreeze (Mason St.) Bridge

    One of the Biggest Selections of Corals, Saltwater Fish, Invertebrates,
    Aquariums & Equipment in Central Florida.

    Call 386 947-8311 or visit our website for directions:
    www.coralreefexpress.com

    Send us your e-mail address and we will put you on our mail list to
    receive store specials:

    You can drive to Daytona on Interstate 4 from Orlando or Interstate 95
    from Jacksonville or Orlando. Go East on 92 (International Speedway
    Blvd.) - North (left) on Hwy 1 (Ridgewood Ave.) - East (right) on Mason
    to the Intercoastal (don't cross the big bridge). Turn North (left) at
    the light just before the bridge (Riverside Drive). Go 2 blocks north
    and a shopping center will be on the right. Go all the way to the back
    (right to the water) and we will be there on your left.

    image001.jpg

    image002.gif