[Cflowd] Error accessing your website

From: Kathy Bradley (kathy.bradley@mail.internetseer.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 16:23:32 PDT

    On Thu Oct 10, 2002 at 04:19:38 PM EDT I was unable to reach your web site:
    http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/cflowd/
    due to the following error: Connection Refused

    As of Thu Oct 10, 2002 at 07:26:04 PM EDT I am able to access your web site again.

    I work for InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company. InternetSeer is
    conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by the Robots
    Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research activities and
    to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to your site.

    The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor in
    Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located in Los
    Angeles, Ca. before this error event was recorded.

    InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world. We
    provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users worldwide. We'll
    monitor your web site 7 days a week, 24 hours a day - for free.

    To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click here for instant
    signup. http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5f5g5c5g5o5e53M5p_Xxvf8NK_5tR6tLD6t5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5a__XV_5aNPD5cTINIz5cNV6uWPzMCRyx5cRRCwTV5e52P5s5f=e3

    To learn more about our FREE service before signing up click here.
    http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5f5g5c5g5o5e53M5p_Xxve8NK_5tR6tLD6t5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5a__XV_5aNPD5cTINIz5cNV6uWPzMCRyx5cRRCwTV5e52P5s5e=e3

    As part of your free web site monitoring service, you'll receive immediate
    notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly
    performance reports.

    There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact you again
    at this email address: cflowd@caida.org. If you have other email addresses that you
    would like excluded from any potential future contact, click here to have
    those email addresses excluded from our system.
    http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancelemails.jsp

    InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather
    uses availability and link information for our research.

    Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.
    http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5f5g5c5g5o5e53M5p_Xxve8NK_5tR6tLD6t5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5a__XV_5aNPD5cTINIz5cNV6uWPzMCRyx5cRRCwTV5e52P5s5e=e3

    Sincerely,

    Kathy Bradley
    Web Site Analyst