[Cflowd] cflowd problem

From: balaram velega (velega_balaram@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 07:46:56 PST

    hi Manolo,
    i am balaram from cisco systems.
    i have few problems while processing cflowd files.

    i have collected raw files from cisco routers in a
    dedicated machine in the directory
    /usr/local/arts/data/cflowd/flows/

    these files are stores as IP.flows.x
    and these are binary files.
    i guess iam doing fine till this point.
     iam using cflowd-2-1-b1 and arts++-1-1-a8.
    but my cfdcollect doesnt create any arts files or
    directories.

    soi cannot process these files using either
    flowdump or flowdumper.
    i guess flowdump should be installed automatically
    with cflowd.
    but when i run this it says " command not found".

    i am breaking my head on this.
    please email me back with possible solution.

    thanks
    i appreciate your help

    balaram
    9783370789.