Re: [Cflowd] arts files from different cisco IOS

From: neal rauhauser (neallist@wispair.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 11:45:20 PST

      IOS images with T are experimental. I ran 12.2T without too much grief
    until 12.2.8T, and after a few weeks of malarky I scrubbed every 26xx on
    my network and put 12.2.10b on instead ... and all BGP troubles evaporated.

      I can't comment on netflow specific troubles but in general 12.2.8T
    acted as if it was beyond a medication check and in need of some quiet
    time in a little rubber room some where. Unless you're really using IPv6
    a lot, I'd pitch it and go with the mainline release.