[Cflowd] exporting from 2 routers

From: Girnet Vladimir (VGirnet@MEGADAT.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 00:47:38 PST

    Hello,

    In my network flows are exported from 2 routers to the same host. On this host runs CFLOWD, CFDCOLLECT, CFLOWDMUX.
     The problem is that in files arts.yyyymmdd are collected data only from one router.

    In reports, generated by flowscan I see all information, from both routers.

    Where I made mistake? I need raw data from both routers.

    Looking forward to your reply,
    Vladimir Girnet
    "MEGADAT.COM" S.R.L.
     MOLDOVA, Chisinau