Re: [Cflowd] arts files from different cisco IOS

From: neal rauhauser (neallist@wispair.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 09:18:02 PST

    I just went looking for this 12.2.(12.6) image on CCO - is that some
    sort of beta not generally available? I am mostly done studying for the
    Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional - just need to finish the
    elective, and MPLS looked to be the cheapest in terms of hardware. If
    there is a decent image for 26xx I've already got the perfect test bed
    for it :-)

    please respond with a 'show ver' and 'show flash' so I can locate this
    wonder ...