[Cflowd] AS-Matrix for outgoing traffic

From: Strahler, Carsten (Carsten.Strahler@lambdanet.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 00:17:40 PST

    Hi,

    we use cflow and arts and everything is fine so far.
    But now I have to solve a special problem. We've a router with two
    eBGP-Peers.
    I'd like to sample both peers and get an AS-Matrix for in- and outgoing
    traffic for both peers.
    But the problem is that the tool 'artsases' generate only the matrix for the
    source interface.
    Therefore I'm not able to distinguish the outgoing traffic of both peers.
    Does anyone know a solution for this problem or an other tool ?

    regards

    Carsten Strahler

    IP Planning

    Lambdanet Communications GmbH (AS 13237)
    Guenther-Wagner-Allee 13
    D-30177 Hannover (Germany)

    Phone +49 (0)511 / 84 88 12 86
    Mobile +49 (0)178 / 362 1286