[Cflowd] Hi

From: Andre Botelho (mail@mlmblueprint.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 17:05:08 PST

    Hi,

    I was just surfing on Anzwers when I found your
    website http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/cflowd/.

    I love it!
    I appreciate the content and design quality.

    My name is André Botelho and I'd like to help.
    I thought that because we are in the same industry,
    and you could be interested in some information I have.

    If you want to read it, simply reply to this email with a
    blank message and I will email it to you.

    Best Regards,

    André Botelho