[Cflowd] Cheap Smokes

From: Sales Department (sales@smoking.com.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 14:35:26 PST

    Dear Sir or Madam

    In the past you have requested information on discounted products. If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, then we sincerely apologise. We will be only too happy to take you off our database.

    If you are a smoker, however, you are probably fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco. Take a look at what we can do for you at
    http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=15&ID=2&E=1273814

    We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 40 pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing. Why pay more?

    If you would rather not hear from us any more, this link will ensure that you are not bothered again.
    http://www.britishsmokers.com/off/index.php

    Yours faithfully.
    British Smokers

    http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=15&ID=2&E=1273814