[Cflowd] src AS = dst AS

From: Gilbertson, Derik (DGilbertson@chartercom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 14:21:16 PST

    When I look at the output for csfases, my src AS is identical to my dst AS. Does anyone have any hints or suggestions as to the reason this is ?

    could it be something in my router config ? This is a Cisco GSR. This is what my router guy setup. Not sure if this is what Cisco recommended or not .

    ip flow-export source Loopback0
    ip flow-export version 5
    ip flow-export destination a.a.a.a 2055
    ip flow-aggregation cache as
     export destination a.a.a.a 2055
    !
    ip flow-aggregation cache protocol-port-tos
     export destination a.a.a.a 2055
    !

    thx in advance.

    ~derik