[Cflowd] version 8 aggregate collection

From: Alexis (alexis@attla.net.ar)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 17:16:16 PST

    Hello everybody. Im sorry if this same question has been posted earlier, im new in the list, and ive been reading the saved messages without found any help.

    When i set version 5 and start sending data from the routers to mux´s, it works great and doesnt have any problem. But , when we configure flow aggregation, the router keep sending flow packets, and using a snoop in the collector pc i can see the udp packets arriving, but cflow doesnt capture any packet. I mean, looking the flows.current file, it doenst increase it size.

    Could you give me a hand related to it

    Thank you very much in advance.

    --
    Alexis Martin Fidalgo