Re: [Cflowd] Resource temporarily unavailable and Connection refused

From: Atsuo Hirai (hirai@iri.co.jp)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 23:36:38 PST

    Marcus,
    Thank you for your advice.

    I found some unreleased semaphores.
    So, I removed them and set following parameters in my cflowd.conf and
    restart cflowd. (PKTBUFSIZE:10485760 was not enough in my environment.)

            PKTBUFSIZE: 16777216
            NUMFLOWFILES: 20

    Then, the error messages went away :-).

    I use following script to stop cflowd.

    | 'stop')
    | for i in cfdcollect cflowd cflowdmux
    | do
    | sleep 2
    | killall -15 $i && echo "graceful shutdown of $i"
    | done

    But, an unreleased semaphore remains every time...;-)
    Do you have any good idea?