[Cflowd] source address

From: Daniel K Williams (Danielk.Williams@telindus.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 01:44:13 PST

    I am looking for the ability to
    tie the cflowd to the
    source address. At the moment I can't work out
    how to do this. Any ideas ?

    This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
    recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
    that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you
    are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
    printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any
    information contained in it. We use reasonable endeavors to virus scan all
    e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and
    any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus
    checking. The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is
    reserved by us.